We are specialists for your holidays in La Palma. With personalized assistance on-site.
Ulrich & Evelyn Roth
Our service numbersWrite e-mail+34 822 68 00 89
+49 7442 819 85 90
We're available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Camino Cruz Chica 125
Discover the new volcano
With special permission from PEVOLCA we drive to Llano de Jable.
From here we take the old forestry track on thick layers of ash as if on black snow through newly sprouting burnt pine forest to about 500m above the new volcano crater. From here, a completely new perspective opens up, even if we cannot see directly into the crater. Return via the same route.
- Distance 5km, approx. 2 hours
- Under no circumstances should you leave the official path or take volcanic material with you.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory problems
- Gases are permanently monitored during the excursion and if the concentration is too high, the tour must be cancelled without compensation.
- maximum number of participants 14 persons
- please bring: Sturdy shoes, sun protection and water bottle
- Meeting point: Entrance Restaurante Las Piedras (opposite the visitor centre Caldera de Taburiente in El Paso, last toilet possibility here)
- Adults 40 €, children 20 €, residents Canaries 30 € (child 15 €), residents La Palma free tours on Saturday and Sunday